- Porsche Boxster (981), daily driver.
- Lotus Elise (S2), in which general awesomeness can be had anywhere and everywhere (except in snow and rain).
- Jaguar C-X75, for its epic twincharged 4-cyl hybrid powertrain and its wonderful sports bike-like exhaust note.
- McLaren MP4-12C, high-speed beast, also nondescript enough for a viable occasional driver
- Lexus LF-A, for its lovely F1 exhaust note.
- Mercedes-Benz S600 (W222), because Magic Body Control and I need a limo.
- Tesla Model X, for all things that require a SUV and the exotic falcon wing doors.
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL, because every stable should have a classic, and who can deny gullwings?
- Koenigsegg Agera, for the exotic Koenigsegg doors and their no-compromise philosophy reflects what I want to achieve.
- Porsche 911 Carrera (991; in Guards Red, of course, and perhaps a GT3), because I've always wanted one as a kid.
05 September 2013
If you had unlimited funds to obtain the 10 cars of choice, what would you have?