- Did a physics mech multiple choice practice
- Looked at CUDA parallel reduction some more
- Apple refreshed MacBook Pros!
- Set up WebDAV, so now I have access to all my data wherever there is internets :D
- Set up symlinks so all my data could be accessed from DAV share
- Helped Pavel pick the right netbook (an HP Mini 210 HD) - his current computer is a 7-year old Dell ultraportable with only ~4GB devoted to Linux (the rest of the 20GB HD is his parents' windows installation), so yeah...
- Reworked y0u.dontexist.com - put in an updating AAPL ticker :D among other things
- Fixed minesweeper (aka LOLsweeper) - there was a huge bug in the mine generator
- Wrote a php widget to scrape Apple rumors
- Went back to NJ
- During the trip, I was looking at cars (like I always do) and I saw a portion of a Lexus LS 460 from the rear 3/4 view. It turns out to be the long wheelbase variant, and when I got a closer look at it, I noticed that it had the 18" wheels instead of the 19" ones (they're different styles; I'm not that crazy :P). I also realized that one can only get the 18" wheels if the car comes with the 4-seater package (the one with the rear seat massagers and the right hand side recliner with footrest). I have no idea how I notice these things; maybe it's from all those hours playing sudoku and analyzing Apple design? xD
- Installed XMonad and started learning the key bindings!
- Played around with XMonad and tried to get a hybrid solution with Gnome setup because I'm too lazy to launch everything from the command line. Unfortunately that was pretty unstable. I reverted to a pure XMonad solution, but that was still terrible. Now I'm thinking of wiping and installing Arch (Gentoo is too much work =P) because I think something in Ubuntu is causing it to fail.
- Thought about Trisweeper (our triangular minesweeper game for iPhone OS) a bit
- Tried to hackintosh my Intel Atom (D945GCLF2D), but that just utterly failed. I couldn't even burn a working boot-132 disk :(
- Played some games and a tournament on BBO! Sam and I got 8th out of 164 pairs :D
- Lots of sudoku - So I played 27 hard games on my MacBook Pro for the first three days, and my average time is ~6m10 while my fastest time was 4m00! I am getting good at this :D
- Browsed MacRumors forums
- Watched Big Bang